345 BUILDING SERVICES is a professional and environmentally conscious organisation, which acknowledges the impact that our operations may potentially have on the environment. The clear objective of 345 BUILDING SERVICES is to minimise any impact on the environment by:
• Preventing pollution, reducing waste, ensuring measures are implemented to protect and preserve the environment.
• Considering the effects that our operations may have on the local community;
• Taking action to eliminate or reduce as far as practicable, any potential adverse environmental impacts;
• Promote awareness through our suppliers, contractors and partners by implementation of operational procedures;
• Seek to work in partnership with the community by behaving in a considerate and socially responsible manner;
• Ensure effective and expedient incident control, investigation and reporting.
Management and supervisory staff have responsibilities for the implementation of the policy and must ensure that environmental issues are given adequate consideration in the planning and day-to-day supervision of all work.
345 BUILDING SERVICES will fully comply with the duties placed upon it within the requirements of Statutory Legislation, whilst at all times complying with, as a matter of best practice, the requirements and duties set out within Approved Guidance as issued by the Environment Agency and other organisations.
All employees and sub-contractors are expected to co-operate and assist in the implementation of this policy, whilst ensuring that their own works, so far as is reasonably practicable, are carried out without risk to themselves, others or the environment. This includes co-operating with management on any environment related matter.
345 BUILDING SERVICES will take all practical steps to ensure that potential hazards and risks to the environment are identified and that suitable and effective preventive and control measures are implemented. All employees will be provided with the necessary resources, equipment, information, instruction and training to fulfil the requirements of this policy.